1. Iowa has the most restrictive laws about fireworks I've ever seen. Nothing but sparklers and kiddie stuff is legal without a permit. Not even firecrackers. This is one way I actually do miss Oklahoma a little bit.
2. Always check your receipt at the grocery store and make sure you didn't pay double.
3. Any grownup who can wear a Spongebob shirt in public and not feel self-conscious is cool.
4. Ford has recalled, redesigned, and reconstructed the DPFI Sensor for my 2002 F-150 about 4 times. None of the new replacements fit the old wiring harness.
5. If I drive 10 miles in any direction from the city I live in I can find gas anywhere from 10 to 20 cents cheaper. You tell me...am I being ripped off?
6. Some people can't take a joke.
7. My wife is now just 2 short weeks away from finishing her degree. Congratulations!
8. Fedex will always come during the lunch hour.
9. One thing I love about Iowa is the abundance of produce stands with fresh, locally grown sweet corn. This week I learned to like it a little bit less since the cost has gone through the roof.
10. Milk in a box really doesn't taste much different than milk in a jug.