OK, I know it's Thursday, but I felt like reviving 10 Things I learned this weekend.
So here goes.
1. When things sit in the attic for, lets say, about a year and a half, they get really dusty.
2. My mom is really impatient when it comes to me returning her phone calls.
3. My mom finally learned how to text message. Just what I needed.
4. Getting your cash-back bonus from Discover isn't nearly as exciting as it should be.
5. Some dogs, like my Welsh Corgie, are not affected by bark collars.
6. The Jayhawks have outscored their first two opponents 114-7. Unfortunately the opponents were Central Michigan and Southeastern Lousiana State. So I still have absolutely no idea how good or bad they really are.
7. The Iowa State Cyclones are really bad this year (I guess there's at least 1 guaranteed conference win). Sorry Glen, I couldn't resist.
8. The true test of who your friends really are is whether or not they'll help you load the moving truck.
9. I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate ragweed, pollen, mold spores, etc...
10. Watching Notre Dame and Michigan each start off 0-2 is just as great as I always hoped it would be. Watching one of them, hopefully Michigan, go 0-3 will be even better (At least Iowa State will be able to say they've got the same record as Notre Dame or Michigan). Again, I couldn't resist.